Hi, i have some questions

tuna

Hi everyone, i have some question about Xenforo 2:
  1. Can build a app base on xenforo 2. i see most of app builed with reactnative, so how about xenforo
  2. A reatime notification or message like fb can build for xenforo. At the moment, people used to use facebook because it fast and interactive. No one want to spend their time to refresh the page just to see have some new notification.
  3. Can build SPA for Xen, like NodeDB. It crease speed load and exerience for user.
Thank you

Aayush

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone, i have some question about Xenforo 2:
  1. Can build a app base on xenforo 2. i see most of app builed with reactnative, so how about xenforo
  2. A reatime notification or message like fb can build for xenforo. At the moment, people used to use facebook because it fast and interactive. No one want to spend their time to refresh the page just to see have some new notification.
  3. Can build SPA for Xen, like NodeDB. It crease speed load and exerience for user.
Thank you
I'm unable to understand your questions.

1. We already have an app built for XenForo 2.
2. All the notifications sent from on the app are real time.
3. What's the logic behind building SPA?

tuna

I'm unable to understand your questions.

1. We already have an app built for XenForo 2.
2. All the notifications sent from on the app are real time.
3. What's the logic behind building SPA?
Not about your app, i mean ability to develop features for Xenforo.
- Can we build realtime notification system like Facebook for Xenforo web version, you know at this time Noti system of Xen cant show noti instant, user must refresh page or wait some minute.
- Can we build app for xenforo with react or other frameworks ?